Company Profile Our client is one of the leading banking organization in Singapore and they are currently looking for two headcounts of Penetration Testers to be part of their Information Security Department.
- Perform application penetration testing on web based application and thick-client application.
- Perform mobile application penetration testing across different mobile platforms
- Perform network penetration testing on systems.
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems.
- Document technical issues and recommend mitigation controls identified during security assessments.
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vendors
- Conduct compliance testing on web based application, mobile applications and thick/thin-client application that meet predetermined Technology
- Security Standards and other regulatory requirements such as MAS TRMG.
- Conduct secure code review and design review of applications.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on penetration testing experience for web applications, thick/thin clients and mobile applications
- Experience conducting Secure Code Review/Design Review
- Degree in computer degree/computer engineering/information security or equivalent.
- Good communication (spoken and written) skills, able to work independently and as a team
- Certified Ethical Hacker, GWAPT, GMOB, CCT-Web preferred.
- Hands on experience in using tools such as Burp, Nessus, Nexpose, Web Inspect, Fortify and other penetration testing and secure code review tools