Operations , Commodities , Metals Your new company A Commodities Firm looking an Operations manager / Senior manager with Metals exposure to join the team!
Your new role
- As a Operations Manager, you will guide the Singapore and China team in relation to the metal business.
- Provide operational support to domestic and international trade flows and shipment bookings.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure efficency operational process within the company.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure strong relationship with trading partners.
- What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years of experience in Metals Commodities space.
- Good exposure in managing the operational processes in commodities firm.
- Proactive attitude and Self-motivated.
- Mandarin speaking skills will be a plus as you will be working very closely with the China counterparties.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a dynamic management team and enjoyable working environment. You will be given the opportunity to be well expose to the business and an excellent chance for progression.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or other Banking operations and middle office roles, contact Sylvia at Hays on +65 63030151 or email Sylvia.Kang@hays.com.sg [mailto:Sylvia.Kang@hays.com.sg)
EA License number: 07C3924 | Registration ID number: R1770199 Company Registration number: 200609504D