Senior Officer / Officer, Specialist, Operations, Account Services, Consumer Banking
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Signature verification for all main-in requests
- Perform updating of Customer Owner, OIC, Segment & Static data update.
- Perform FATCA/CRS related activities
- Perform document scan checker function
- Perform activities relating to Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Preparation of letters
- Archival & retrieval of documents
- Printing of documents from Account Opening System
- Handling of Service Requests via CRM/QMS
- Scanning of applications/documents
- Handling of Vision Plus exception reports
- Sorting of documents
- Collect & send documents for scanning
- Mail collection & distribution
- Enrolment & de-enrolment of e-statements
- Minimum 1-2 years working in Bank's operation team (Preferred)
- Proficiency with MS office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Meticulous with an eye for details, organised and good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and able to be a team player
- Proficiency with MS office software: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the bank's core operating systems and control standards is an added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.