Senior Officer / Analyst, Treasures Admin Support Executive - Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Coordinating and organizing events / meetings involving internal and external key partners and senior management.
- Facilitate, prioritize and manage calendar/ schedule of senior management to ensure smooth arrangements of appointments and activities.
- Prepare meeting agendas and materials; Ensure timely distribution of materials prior to all management meetings.
- Provide ad-hoc support as assigned by senior management to the department, leveraging cross-team engagement and inter-department communication and coordination.
- Prepare MIS reports for management and update Treasures organization chart.
- Coordination with procurement department on tender contracts or renewal of vendor contracts.
- Prepare and ensure accountability for administration of awards.
- Manage e-mail correspondence to customers for year-end greetings / acquisition promotions etc.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Familiar with MS Office (MS Excel) applications
- Strong Office Administration skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.