Senior Officer, Operations (Corporate Action)
- Basic + VB
- Permanent, Full time
- PERSOL Singapore , EA Licence No: 08C2893
- 12 Oct 18
Our Client is a Private Swiss bank institution in Singapore catering to the financial needs of the high net worth individuals.”
- Ensure the correct update of the securities prices.
- Ensure the proper update & review of securities valuation.
- Conduct close monitoring over the collection of custody fees.
- Ensure accurate corporate actions processing, including but not limited to dividend payment, coupons payment, Redemption, DVOP, Bonus issue, Rights issue and etc.
- Ensure appropriate and accurate securities data maintenance and data integrity.
- Ensure the accurate conduct of securities position reconciliation and prompt follow up of reconciling items (if any) with relevant parties including custodians and fund administrators.
- Ensure the prompt identification of issues, escalation to Head of Operations and propose constructive solutions.
- Address and resolve customers’ complaints (internal and external).
- Perform regular reviews of processes and procedures and ensure the implementation of appropriate control measures and procedures to enhance the department’s processing function and quality of work.
- Lead and/or participate in project planning & implementation to improve operational efficiency.
- Review and implement processes and procedures for new products launches from an Operations perspective.
- Perform the ad-hoc work and projects assigned by the Head of Operations from time to time.
- Min. Degree/ Diploma holder
- Min 3 years of working experience, preferably in Private Bank Operations.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a supervisor role handling and processing corporate action events
- Experience in asset creation, static data updates
- Knowledge of SWIFT instructions
- Good Avaloq System experience