Senior Officer, Global Transaction Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Global Transaction Banking Department - Commodity & MNC
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) is responsible for promoting transaction business by providing cash & trade solutions to customers globally. Commodity & Structured Trade Finance Team (CTF), a global trade finance solution provider for commodity trading companies is looking for an experienced professional to join the team.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Assist to promote trade finance and cross sell other transaction banking solution to commodity trading companies in Singapore to achieve targets and meet the bank's criteria and credit standard.
- Analyzing and understanding customer's needs and recommend appropriate trade financing solutions to meet the needs as well as to mitigate transactional risk.
- Assist to prepare internal credit applications and reports which include analyzing risk and trade flow, and summarizing market conditions and industry information in order to get internal approval.
- Assist to setup internal infrastructures and customized workflow to meet customers' requirements
- Assist to monitor and co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth & timely execution of daily trade transactions
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of trade operation & transaction flow, credit knowledge, trade structures and transactional risks
- Knowledge in documentary credit, UCP600 and Incoterms is advantageous