Senior Officer, Cards & Payment, Commercial Cards-Middle Markets Enterprises
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 19 Nov 17
Senior Officer, Cards & Payment, Commercial Cards-Middle Markets EnterprisesJob Responsibilities:
The candidate is required to manage multiple commercial credit/debit card portfolio, cross-sell our commercial credit payment solutions to targeted segment such as Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) via Business Banking Group client base. The candidate is also required to explore new business development for new customer base.
- Establish, drive and cross sell all Business Development partnership initiative into the commercial credit/debit card payment customer.
- In partnership with Business Development Team & Business Banking Group, to drive all Commercial related Business Development; manage sales activities such as T&E Spend and commodities spend on cards.
- Self-discipline individual must be able to articulate the Commercial Card Product and Payment solutions to the potential clientele and follow through the entire sales to implementation process with relevant supporting documents for credit underwriting approval.
- Effective management of a strong sales pipeline; timely and accurate sales tracking for monthly reporting
- Accountability for individual sales target being set by Team lead
- Observe and adhere to organization regulatory compliance
- Seeking for individual who's eager to kick start a career in banking industries
- Possess strong integrity with self-motivated attitude to achieve excellent result
- Excellent command of English, in both verbal and writing
- Computer literate, high proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoints and Words etc.
- Keen analytical skills, meticulous in nature and have an eye for details
- Confidence and ability to influence , strong team player who