- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 21 Apr 19
Senior Officer, CDD/AML projects / business analyst / systems
- Full time
My client is looking for a motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for technology to come in and run point on CDD related systems enhancements and projects.
about the company
Our client is an Asian bank with a global presence and offering financial services solutions across corporate and investment banking. They provide solutions for various industries and this is your chance to be a part of an ever growing company that is expanding in the region and looking to grow their presence in Singapore and Asia Pacific .
about the job
You will be responsible for running all projects for system enhancements / automations / designs on the AML/CDD system. As part of the larger AML/CDD compliance team, you will be expected to be a subject matter expert in CDD / AML issues including MAS regulations, and to use this expertise to liaise with the Tech and AML/CDD teams to operationalise system enhancements. Main responsibilities include:
* Working together with IT and Vendors to translate business requirements into system upgrades / process enhancements / alignments
* Examine and identify CDD/AML system capability and constraint
* Presentation of project workflow to stakeholders
* Arrange training session with different departments and preparation of training material
* Conduct UAT Testing and draft User Acceptance Test (UAT) test kit / training materials
skills and experience required
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or information systems / financial engineering / computer science
* minimum 1 year experience in CDD/AML using Actimize System including screenings, risk assesments etc.; knowledge in NICE Actimize system
* Knowledge of MAS regulations including MAS 626
* Strong communcation and effective problem solving skills
* Proven track record in dealing with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external and the ability to run projects on tight timelines
* Analytical mind and tech savvy with good ability to translate businesss requirements into data / data analysis
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 65101463.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)