The successful candidate is responsible for the upkeep, configuration and operation of the organization’s information systems. He is expected to provide first line support for all staffs, and participate in development and enhancements projects of Haitong International Securities Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Provide first level support to end-users on IT related issues.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software and network issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 operating system and/or Active Directory management.
- Experience with incident logging and/or IT Asset management tool.
- User account management (account creation, deletion, modification, password reset).
- Maintain documentation on all IT assets.
- Participate in technology refresh projects.
- Diploma holder in Information System, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- ITIL certification preferred
- Experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting of PC/peripheral devices and application maintenance support
- Basic understanding of information security
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills