Provide Network Implementation Support for APAC business Expertise in Cisco Platforms and Technologies CCIE preferred
- Responsible for Network Infrastructure Design, Project deployment and Operational support and maintenance of the company’s network and connectivity.
- Install, configure and maintain network and related technology infrastructure environments in accordance to Company’s standards
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security related equipment such as LAN, WAN, Firewall, Load Balancer (F5) etc.
- Provide Daily Operational Support and maintenance for Network and related information Technology assets
- Proactively Monitor network and related system information technology assets, assessing and making recommendations for improvement to provide stable, dependable technology asset services and provide ongoing trend analysis
- Perform analysis required to define reporting requirements (e.g. Performance, Capacity, Change Management)
- Responsible for having an operational up-to-date DR, documented and tested from Network & telecoms perspective
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Network Implementation and Network Operational Support
- Expert knowledge of the Cisco Platforms and Technologies and routing protocols
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IP multicast, QoS, VPC
- Expertise in Checkpoint Firewall, F5 LTM and Network Monitoring deployment is a strong plus.
- CCIE Certifications is preferred
- Fluent in English to work with the Global & Regional resources
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
***Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.