Senior Network Automation Engineer
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Requirements The person should have over 10 years of network engineer experience with the following skills and competencies:
- Proactively find gaps that impact multiple teams in network Dep.
- Come up with the execution plan and drive automation project and influence other teams to reach there
- Help make the people around you move faster by identifying issues slowing the team down and driving changes to address them
- Drive requirements with vendors and third parties to align our internal tooling efforts
- Responsible to deliver highly complex and critical network projects with team upon the completion on time
- Advanced troubleshooting production problems with RCA and fault diagnosis
- Ready to be on call for 24x7 support during operation support shift
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
- Over 10 years of experience in supporting complex IT environment or equivalent
- Experiences in network automation via Ansible, Python
- Strong hands on expert level knowledge of routing, switching
- Experience with Cisco and Arista SDN products specially ACI, ClouldVision
- Knowledge and experience in employing and using various networking trace tools, i.e. Sniffer, Wireshark, riverbed net profiler, NetBrain, Gigamon and etc.