Senior .NET Tech lead
GFI is an international IT services company, currently employing about 12,000 people Worldwide. GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients. • European benchmark company for digital services, • Operating over 12 countries, • 2015 revenue of over 1 billion USD, • 46 years of existence. In order to support and forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
Our client is the CIB arm of the Bank’s Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
The Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for the Bank's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a motivated and skilled Technical Lead team member - .NET (C#), ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Mobile, Web Technologies to join our Corporate IT team
Mission: On a portfolio of applications, you will propose, design and develop solutions for various corporate clients while ensuring high level of quality.
- Training and mentoring development team members in technologies, solutions and best practices
- Provide technical leadership for all SDLC phases from concept development to solution design, implementation, and support
- Able to articulate the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack / components versus another to the project team.
- Should be able to drive the selection of technologies, design and come up with the optimal architecture
- Able to recommend new processes / alternatives to meet development requirements and subsequent roll out to the team
- Build functional / technical reusable assets, and high level design for development team’s reference
- Liaise with different stakeholders where necessary to perform technical analysis and specifications of new and existing systems
- Review, and contribute to the performance tuning, and code optimization
- Contribute to improving the design, and implementation of the build and release processes
- Anticipate technical upgrades / monitoring of usage/capacity limits and advice on maintenance
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires 8+ years of professional development experiences as a full stack Microsoft .Net developer with browser-based Web / Mobile applications.
- Basic knowledge of project cycle methodology
- 6+ years of development experience with C#, .Net, WCF, MVC/Web API, ASP.Net
- Developed responsive web sites using Bootstrap framework
- Hands on knowledge in SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS including physical data model, stored procedures, functions, indexes, performance tuning and understand execution plans
- Strong understanding of Team foundation server
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Nice to have:
- Experience in SharePoint 2010/2013 development
- Experience in K2 workflows development
- Knowledge on any CMS tools
- JSHint, Grunt, Bower
- NuGet, Git
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong, and innovative in problem solving
- Proactive style of working
- Strong communication (written, and verbal) and organizational skills
- Strong desire to keep abreast of emerging technologies
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity