Min 10 to 15 years of regional marketing experience gained with established MNCs in the professional service/consulting/asset management industry Has exposure in brand building/marketing of IP/exposure to practice set ups etc Self-starter with strong prioritization and organisation skills. Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-focused work culture
Senior Mgr, Marketing with top notch Professional Service MNC
- Min 10 to 15 years of regional marketing experience gained with established MNCs in the professional service/consulting/asset management industry
- Has exposure in brand building/marketing of IP/exposure to practice set ups etc
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and organisation skills. Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-focused work culture
Our client is a top notch and international name within the professional service sector. The role is based in town and is within walking distance from a central MRT station in CBD.
For this role, we are looking for a seasoned marketing professional who will report to the Partner who is also the Marketing lead for the region. The coverage of the role will include both APAC and SEA.
- Develop a Market Reputation Marketing strategy for the local office / cluster
- Define marketing strategy and key initiatives in collaboration with the local Office Head / Marketing Partner, ensuring alignment with the local office strategy and the firm’s Practice Marketing objectives
- Proactively suggest ways to leverage Practice, Account Marketing, and COE resources and tools to further Market Reputation Marketing effectiveness by building a view on optimal mix of topics/activities
- Manage the Market Reputation budget, annual planning process, and ongoing improvement of Marketing processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage Market Reputation marketing activities, including truly local activities for:
- Editorial: tailor content to local community needs, develop market reputation IP, distribute Editorial content in local market, and manage local providers
- Brand & Creative: tailor content to local community, create / edit / distribute local video content, manage local providers, and take responsibility for brand alignment in the local market
- PR & External Comms: oversee all local PR activities to develop the firm’s presence in the local market, press, and premium publications, Manage the local PR agency if any.
- Digital Mailings and CRM: tailor mailing content to local community, manage CRM database (only in select countries), and maintain local contacts / influencers in CRM database (all countries)
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: manage local website and content on digital assets. Also tailor global campaigns to local community, create / edit / distribute local and simple social media content
- Conferences & Events: plan market reputation the firm’s events and support Conf. & Events CoE with light execution e.g. for translation and timing / logistics local advice); contribute to organization in conjunction with other relevant CoEs
- Alumni: local segmentation and engagement strategy, comms and events that support and augment practice/acct efforts
- Local office priorities: manage internal office communications; assist Client Development efforts for local priority accounts (i.e., non P1/2/3/4/x accounts) on time available basis
- Manage a team of Market Reputation marketers (~1-4 FTE depending on office size)
- Provide coaching and ensure sense of affiliation to marketers in other Mktg. functions based in the same office/ cluster
- Work collaboratively with other Marketing functions to ensure plans are aligned / complementary and to achieve the firm’s Marketing’s overarching goals
- Manage collection of data on local market intelligence, Market Reputation KPIs and performance in shared templates
- Represent Marketing within the local office/ cluster, and represent office/cluster within wider Marketing network
•Degree qualified with min 10 to 15 years of regional marketing experience gained with established MNCs in the professional service/consulting/asset management industry.
• Has exposure to the key marketing functions stated above, with relevant experience in brand building/marketing of IP/exposure to practice set ups etc.
• Passionate marketer who is confident, professional, creative, adaptable, and has a strong desire for results
• Self-starter with strong organization skills; ability to meet deadlines and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-focused work culture
• Strong team player who possesses strong people skills to interact with and adapt to diverse stakeholders
• Polished with excellent communication skills
To apply, pl send your cv in word doc to email@example.com . Pl also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAP Consulting (EA license: 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA Registration: R1105649)