* Conduct market surveillance duties and investigate close alerts on market activities * Provide advice and guidance to business units on new and existing regulations
Headquartered in Singapore, our Client is a well-established and reputable firm which provides commodities and derivatives trading in the asset classes of energy, agriculture, interest rates, bond and stock indices
- Part of the Compliance team which sits on the trading floor
- Monitor regulatory changes, draft and review compliance policies and procedures
- Provide advice on topics like regulatory changes, marketing materials, licensing requirements, personal account trading, disclosure of outside business interest/conflicts of interest, cross-border activities
- Attend queries from MAS or overseas regulators
- Conduct desk and compliance control reviews and enhancements
- Manage audit inspections and provide support on any compliance projects
- University degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business from reputable institutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience in trade surveillance or market surveillance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, positive team player
- Good strong understanding of the SFA, FICC products and trading
You will get to work with a team of professionals with great exposure to trading activities. Remuneration package is competitive.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Breana Chua on +65 6541 9949.