Senior Manager, Success Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
Tableau Software helps people see and understand data. Offering a revolutionary new approach to business intelligence, Tableau allows you to quickly connect, visualize, and share data with a seamless experience from the PC to the iPad. Create and publish dashboards and share them with colleagues, partners, or customers-no programming skills required.
Helping people to see and understand data is at the heart of everything we do at Tableau, where championing data skills, analytics ubiquity and harnessing data for social good, has become a relentless mission. It is estimated that 7 out of 10 of the world's most valuable companies today have their business models predicated on data. In today's new economy, data skills should no longer be seen as a vertical IT discipline, but a horizontal literacy that anyone in an enterprise should master. By harnessing data culture, organizations are able to unleash the full potential of their people.
In Tableau we believe that happy employees create happy customers. That's why we focus on offering generous, localized benefit packages designed to take care of our employees and their families. What you'll be doing...
As part of our team, you'll be a key contributing member of the Customer Solutions leadership team in APAC. We embrace difference, everyone's unique voice and authentic leadership. We value courage, curiosity and desire to build and co-create long term strategy for Customer Success in the APAC region. You will get to work in a diverse team which operates on shared values or trust, integrity and holds a high bar for results.
As a Senior Manager, Customer Success, you'll contribute strategic and analytical thinking, business judgment, and operational skills. You'll develop and implement best practices for customer success , leading the team in sustaining their trusted advisor status with customers. You will be able to influence all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-level executives.
You will anticipate how decisions are made, explore and uncover the business needs of our customers and understand how Tableau solutions can solve their business problems. You will be fluent in understanding the competitive landscape and what sets us apart.
You will demonstrate strong cross-functional leadership skills, relationship building skills, leveraging exceptional communication ability , planning, execution and analysis to drive new and existing initiatives, while raising the bar for excellence in both the customer and employee experience.
You will lead, inspire and develop senior individual contributors in Customer Success team. You w ill be responsible for leading a team focusing on driving customer deployments, adoption, retention, and satisfaction for all our customers in APAC . As a leader of this team and key partner to the sales , you will need to ensure that customers maximize value from their investment with Tableau , act as the voice of the customer internally and actively contribute to evolving our customer success team and strategy and more broadly across the APAC region. Some of the things you'll be doing include ...
- Planning and execution of existing initiative s as well as long term strategy for the team
- Provide thought leadership and become a recognized industry expert externally. Lead engagement for key customers and partners .
- Build and grow a team , recognize potential, and support career development .
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual targets and provide an accurate team forecast and risk analysis.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships cross-departmentally with internal Tableau Teams .
- Manage execution of key growth-driving initiatives, securing support from internal stakeholders at regional and local level, and lead strategy setting and execution across other functions.
- Serve as point of escalation for critical customer issues. Work with sales and support to resolve issues and help remove barriers for the team.
- Take the lead in ensuring operational efficiency and process development .
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires .
Who you are...
- Domain. Experience in fast paced, high growth business environments. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Experienced. Relevant e xperience in building, leading and developing a high performing team.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Mission Driven. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau's mission.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
#LI-JL3 Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.