See job description for details
About The Role
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the Sky Quant team
- Work with trading desks to maximize their revenue targets
- Reports to the Head of Quant Server Side Development
Role Location: ANZ, Singapore
Role Type: 1 year Fixed Term, Full-time
As a Senior Manager Quant Developer, your role requires cross asset products knowledge in order to implement pricing and risk quantitative analytics for the desks at ANZ Markets. Your role requires experience working on Front Office Applications. You will work on pricing, risk engine, internal model changes and contribute towards delivery of regulatory requirements. You will also support the delivery of key quantitative/ analytics aspects of the business unit strategy. You are also expected to implement processes towards identifying and mitigating operations risks in deliverables. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong Development background and extensive knowledge and experience of the relevant markets
- Extensive knowledge of products, pricing, risk, and other regulatory framework / requirements on business front and distributed systems, grid computing, multi-tier architecture and design
- Strong knowledge and experience on at least one of the following programming languages:
- Demonstrated ANZ leadership competencies including ability to manage change, deliver results, exercise sound judgement, broaden perspective, build relationships, develop self and others.
- Clear communication and strong stakeholder management in a Front Office environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006736.