- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
Senior Manager, Performance
Senior Manager, Performance
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Finance
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19027182
- Global Fund Services is the center of operations and services to Global Middle Office, investment accounting, performance, risk and reporting clients. It has key outsourcing clients and a growing book of clients receiving Middle Office services, and there is now a requirement to recruit an experienced Senior Manager to support the growing Performance and Risk team.
- We are looking to recruit a candidate with strong background and extensive experience of leading teams performing performance analytics, calculating equity and fixed income attribution and ex-ante risk analytics.
- The individual will manage a team locally and also have regular interaction with regional peers in relation to performance services and global initiatives. Client ownership is key with a requirement to meet with clients on an ongoing basis through the year on their service, strategic initiatives and change. The role will also be involved in client onboarding and implementing internal change & efficiencies to support this growth
- Ensure that all client deliveries are met to agreed service level agreements and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure communication with the clients, both internal and external, is effective.
- Lead on internal strategic initiatives and process improvements; work with regional partners to ensure a common approach.
- Assist with the operational lead on a strategic client on boarding
- Ensuring that offshore and onshore teams are trained to a high standard and are kept up to date with change.
- Ensuring effective offshore governance model is in place and operating effectively
- Ensure feedback is given to the offshore team in the form of calls/issue logs to help keep accuracy levels high and quickly resolve issues.
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Working closely with other relevant operational and product peers to ensure that process risks are minimized.
- Look for opportunities for efficiencies and drive new developments and enhancements forward for the team.
- Significant senior management & interpersonal skills are essential
- Extensive knowledge of performance analytics methodologies and ex-ante risk analytics
- Previous experience working in an asset management environment with pricing , data and investment accounting experience
- Project Management skills are key
- Qualified accountant or IMC qualified