Senior Manager, Operational Risk Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
This role is with a leading Asset Management company in Singapore and it will support the Head of Operational Risk in the communication and implementation of the group's Operational Risk framework for the Singapore and Hong Kong business. You will have oversight of all non-Investment related risk exposures.
- Maintain a good relationship with stakeholders to promote engagement in Risk Management activities
- Identify and assess complex risks and controls environment, to relate them to the wider business objectives and to express opinions clearly at all levels
- Perform regular Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and thematic process reviews, and maintain Risk Management system
- Develop Key Risk Indicators for regular monitoring of risk trends
- Manage and assess operational incidents and fraud risk
- Support smooth running of risk governance forums
- Study and challenge existing control design from an efficiency and effectiveness perspective
- Oversight on the Vendor Governance Framework, Business Continuity Management Framework and FATCA/CRS business as usual activities
- 8 years of proven experience in asset management industry and operational risk management
- A good understanding of technology platforms and investment management type data used in financial services
- Experience around business process re-engineering and quality management is highly desired
- Ability to develop excellent internal and external relationships
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Kristen Lim (R1217440) at email@example.com thanks.
If this opportunity is not right for you but you are interested to find out about other opportunities that we have in Audit, Risk, Compliance, Governance and Analytics, do get in touch as well.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330