An excellent opportunity for a IT Audit / IT Risk professional to join a Regional Audit Team of a Reputable Insurance Group.....
- Can be based in Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur
- Regional Lead Role
- Leading Insurance Group
Our client is a leading Insurance Group with a strong history across the Asia Pacific region in the Life Insurance space. The internal audit function of this Group is known for their well-established structure and framework in the industry and as part of growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technology Audit professional to join their regional Internal Audit team. The position can be based in Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Be part of the Regional Internal Audit function of the Group focusing on a diverse range of Technology Audit including Application, Infrastructure, IT Security, Cyber Security etc.
- Lead or execute a wide range of technology audits within the designated areas and participate in integrated audits with the business audit teams
- Perform continuous risk assessment of the technology audits, risk and control analysis, thematic reviews, special projects and oversee issues arisen from application development projects
- Assist in annual audit planning, resources scheduling, review risk based audit plans in alignment with business strategy
- Discuss audit reporting and findings, manage appropriate response on issues raised and ensure post audit reviews are conducted
- Keep abreast of audit and risk management techniques, methodologies and tools and contribute to the team’s knowledge-building on new learnings and latest industry practices
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified ideally with relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM and / or CCSP
- Minimum 6 years experience gained from Cybersecurity, Information Security, Application Development, Technology Audit, Technology Risk & Control, IT Security or Technology Risk Consulting
- Industry experience from sizeable Financial Institutions, Technology Firms or Technology Risk Consultancies (insurance industry experience is NOT a must)
- Experience in controls and security of Cloud, Cybersecurity, Robotics process automation
- Familiarity to common programming and coding languages
- Good understanding of Technology functions, operations and processes
- Strong control-mindset with good knowledge of internal controls practices and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
If interested, please press “Apply” below or contact email@example.com
All information is treated as strictly confidential.
Bowen Partners Pte Ltd is a licensed employment agency in Singapore. MOM Agency Licence No. 16S7881.