- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 10 Sep 17
Senior Manager, IFRS9 Infrastructure & Change (Direct Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Direct Contract - 12 months
This role is an opportunity to be part of a new IFRS9 ECL Team, created to support the BAU activities for impairment computation in relation to ECL. You will be working as a Senior Manager in the Infrastructure & Change Team, responsible to support the ongoing implementation and maintenance of the SCB IFRS9 ECL Solution. This role is a Direct Contract hire with a 12 months duration in employment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise closely with other streams within the IFRS9 ECL team to gather business requirements related to change requests and system fixes; for the SPLICE.
- Produce Business Requirements Documentation of sufficient detail to enable implementation.
- Actively drive implementation of requirements to the ECL Solution through ongoing dialogue with developers to ensure complete understanding of requirements and accurate implementation.
- Liaise closely with Business Analysts from other streams to ensure changes that impact upstream and downstream systems are communicated and implemented.
- Create test cases and test scripts to ensure comprehensive testing of implemented functionality.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure implemented functionality is in accordance with business requirements.
- Engage with Business users to ensure further changes from business user testing are considered and included in deployment.
- Collect, review and prioritises JIRA items raised by users to ensure that JIRA items are brought to resolution.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Risk Management
- Extensive business analysis experience through the end-to-end lifecycle of risk projects
- Knowledge of IFRS9, credit risk models and provisioning; hands-on experience of IFRS9 advantageous
- Ability to work on multiple deliverables concurrently
- Excellent stakeholder management experience across multiple streams - business users, technology, finance
- Ability and experience of working in an Agile project environment
- Understanding of SAS and experience in executing SAS queries
- Strong analytical and conceptualisation skills, with a view to adopting or establishing industry best practices
- Good team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated person with a high level of drive, dedication and desire to excel consistently
- Focused and organised, with ability to prioritise and deliver effectively
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 24/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.