Senior Manager, Finance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
Our client, a top tier fund manager, is looking for a proven and experienced finance professional to join their regional office based in Singapore to cover a range of project and financial reporting BAU responsibilities.
Our client is looking for a proven and experienced finance professional to join their regional office based in Singapore to cover a range of project and financial reporting BAU responsibilities.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing finance related project implementation across the firm's group of entities and monitoring the progress of projects to ensure they are delivered as expected
- Assist in business and finance valuations for projects
- Representing the firm and being the key contact point for finance related projects to Group HQ
- BAU responsibilities such as assisting in implementing best practices for finance operations and control procedures across the Group
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and ad hoc management reporting deck preparation
To be successful in the role, the ideal candidate would have the following:
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in finance operations and accounting
- Ideally, you'll have experience in supporting finance related positions and initiatives
- And prior asset management experience is highly advantageous
- Certified and qualified accountant
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330