Be part of one of the few energy companies that is experiencing aggressive growth today.
A pioneer in its space, the client is now a leading provider of solutions in the energy space. The company is now undergoing great growth and is looking to bring on a Senior Manager FP&A to help align all internal financial policies, procedures and controls.
The scope of your role will include but not limited to:
- Global Finance Alignment: Ensure all relevant financial policies, procedures and controls are adhered to;
- Business Partner Operational Support: Assist in financially constructing and evaluating budget and providing analytics to support management in making strategic decisions;
- Business Reporting Lead: Develop and refine procedures and relevant metrics to track performance and business trends for insightful analysis and reporting;
- Business Partner Strategic Support: Develop forward looking and activity based financial analysis to provide timely insights into the division's business plans
- Projects Financial Support: be an active member on project steering committees, providing financial leadership to Project teams
- Champion for change: Assist to implement special projects, new processes, systems and sharing/re-apply of best practices;
The ideal candidate should come with;
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics.
- CA/CFA will be advantageous for this role
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, strongly preferable with experience in strategic planning and/or business analysis role, within MNC environment, or Listco.
- Thrive in driving high performing teams working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as manage teams to drive projects to successful completion
- Advance expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Please apply directly or send your updated resume (in MS word format) to Clarke Goh at Clarke.Goh@CGPTalent.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, restraining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Clarke Goh (R1873069)
Cornerstone Global Partners (16S8211)