- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 23 Apr 18
Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
Our client a Global Real Estate Operating Company is looking for a Senior Manager,Risk Management
- Facilitates the execution of ERM processes and infrastructure as a key enabler to achieve the business objectives of the organization.
- Assists the Board and Senior Management to establish and communicate the organization’s ERM objectives and directions.
- Assists Management with integrating risk management with the strategy development process.
- Establishes, communicates and facilitates the use of appropriate ERM methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Work with Business Units to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities.
- Facilitates enterprise-wide risk assessments and monitors priority risks across the organization.
- Implements appropriate risk reporting to the CEO, Executive Committee, Board and Senior Management.
- Ensures effective alignment between the ERM process and internal audit and risk financing.
- Conducts risk management education and training from time to time.
- Provide an independent view regarding proposed business plans transactions
- Develop and implement an IT strategy to support ERM.
- Possesses minimum a Bachelor’s Degree with 8 -10 years of working experience.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Broad understanding of all key areas of the organization.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large volumes of data.
- Ability to organize and motivate others, who may in more senior positions.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial information and principles.
- Excellent time management and people leadership.