Our client, a Multinational Investment Bank and Financial Services firm, is looking for an Internal Auditor at a senior manager level to join their team. You will be collaborating with high performing team members across global offices, being a key member in deciding the strategy of the company's Global Markets audit team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review and spearhead the improvement of the internal control framework and policies, taking Risk Management and Governance into consideration
- Prepare commercially effective audit conclusions and findings, and present to IA senior management and business clients
- Partnering with the broader controls function to ensure the relevance of Risk management frameworks
- Participate in major business initiatives and proactively advises and assists the business on change initiatives
- 8-10 years of experience in internal audit, including direct exposure to the capital markets and financial instrument trading environment
- Well versed in the design and implementation of audit methodology
- Good communicator who can manage multiple stakeholders, keen to drive consensus and influence the outcomes
- In-depth technical knowledge of relevant product areas including experience in central compliance functions, regulatory, legal, anti-financial crime, anti-money laundering, anti-bribery processes.
Kindly reach out to Melvin.Ling@hudson.com if you're keen to find out more or discuss further.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Melvin Ling Poh Hwee
EA Personnel Registration ID:R1874158