Our client, a leading trading house is looking to hire a smart and proactive individual to lead and manage the company's Customer Experience for the APAC region.
- Working with key stakeholders, define an end-to-end Customer Experience across the websites, onboarding, and platforms aligned with the brand propositions in APAC:
- Lead the definition of the website customer experience by target client segment and persona;
- Establish and maintain websites and content based on defined user journeys;
- Act as the primary marketing interface into the central customer experience team, technology, product, compliance, risk, KYC and trading and other central teams;
- Measure performance and optimize each customer journey to achieve KPIs;
- Define marketing content requirements and work with central team and agencies to deliver
- Demonstrate deep understanding of all aspects affecting the Customer Experience and document the regional requirements in a way that is easily understood by all stakeholders.
- Build a KPI driven and prioritized roadmap to deliver an optimized customer experience.
- Liaise with the appropriate internal teams to ensure any required functionality is specified, documented, prioritized and delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure decisions are made in a timely manner and that deadlines are met.
- Work with the marketing, digital media team, and marketing technology teams to ensure measurement, tracking and goal optimization is implemented.
- Adhere to and proactively enhance the firm’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which the Firm conducts business and which have an impact on its business.
- Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values.
- Adhere to and proactively enhance the firm’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which the Firm conducts business and which have an impact on its business.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Ensuring all project files are always updated on the network drive.
- Solid e-commerce related marketing product owner/customer experience management experience at a similar level within digitally-led marketing organizations preferably in the financial, trading, spread-betting or online gambling sectors.