Senior M&A Analyst, Intl Private Equity Firm
- SGD100000.00 - SGD150000.00 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
An internationally focused Family Office is growing its' Singapore operation due to continued year on year growth of its' investments in the Private and Public Markets. With a mixed portfolio and a number of invested companies on the cusp of expansion they are looking to bring on a Manager level Analyst to develop and be a part of this exciting time for the business.
Senior M&A Analyst, Intl Private Equity Firm, Singapore, Very Competitive Package + Bonus
Your new company
A well-funded, established, international investment company that has enjoyed consistent growth over the past 30 years through its' focused and entrepreneurial approach on both Public and Private investments globally. Your new role As a key member of the research team your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare portfolio reports on corporate actions and company earnings
- Preparing and presenting investment ideas, reports and recommendations
- Build strong connections internal teams in trading, private markets team and operations
- Develop a sector specific in depth understanding and monitor potential targets
- Fundamental analysis and of target company valuations
- Work with and develop trusted relationships with portfolio company management teams
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be an enthusiastic and polished individual to succeed here and will reflect the following experience:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant with deal exposure.
- Have conducted extensive valuations and analysis on companies.
- A personal drive to develop new skills and be someone who is genuinely interested in the wider financial markets.
- Be relationship driven with excellent presentation and communication skills with Global external parties.
- Have a sense of urgency on projects and enjoy managing projects.
- A diligent and meticulous mind set.
What you'll get in return
Working for a dynamic globally focused and active investment business will enable you to truly take control of your career. Also the culture is stable and progressive and will actively encourage you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
What you need to do know
If you're interested to hear more on this role or for a confidential discussion on your career and the wider international Asset and Wealth Management markets, please contact Rob Hayward at Hays on +65 8156 2669 or email email@example.com.
EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Registration Number: R1656248 | Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D