APAC Business Support Manager
Currently exclusively partnering with the world's top fintech firm in search for a highly energetic, mid to senior-level corporate Legal Counsel with strong litigation/regulatory experience .
- Provide legal advice and support to the firm's management and business units (locally and globally) on regulatory matters, corporate activities, compliance matters.
- Act as the key liaison contact for external regulatory authorities in South East Asia (MAS in Singapore, BNM in Malaysia, OJK in Indonesia, etc) and any involved external counsels.
- Provide and handle group-level legal work, conduct legal analysis on corporate governance matters and review commercial contracts for the firm.
- Partner with involved business units and provide ongoing support in monitoring the changes in compliance arising in Singapore and the global industry landscape, such as Money Service Operator licenses
- To keep abreast of new regulations and disseminate regulatory circulars, press releases and other regulatory developments to management, other Compliance teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Possess 6 to 10 years PQE
- Possess exemplary integrity, independence and resilience in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate with commercial experience in a technology firm, fintech firm, cryptocurrency platform, TMT firms, etc is ideal
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding in SEA regulatory landscape
Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their applications to Daphne (Daphne@fundspartnership.com) with an updated CV in Microsoft Word document
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.