To be part of business solutions delivery team, to design and development of applications to meet the Bank’s vision and business objectives. The team is primarily driven by the long-term and short-term business strategies and objectives of the Bank.
- Delivering all IT solutions and enhancements.
- Ensuring highly available and scalable system capabilities to accommodate business growth
- Managing all risk and security aspects of the application portfolio.
- Collaborate with Functional Business Analysts and System Analysts to define functional and non-functional requirements and perform impact analysis assessment with the vendor
- Participate in Functional Specifications walkthrough by System Analysts and Functional Business Analyst for Business Unit for signoff
- Review interface design specifications created by development team
- Review test strategy and functional test cases created by testing team.
- Coordinate with technology and infrastructure teams to estimate effort, cost and time for project delivery.
- Facilitate technology inputs and deliverables for the Technology Architecture Governance Council (TAGC) and Information and Technology Committee (ITC).
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in developing server side Java applications with strong hand-on experience in web services
- Must have hands-on experience in
- Development of RESTFul and Micro services using Springboot framework on Cloud platforms
- Object run-time, Streams, Multi-threading, Collection framework especially in JAVA 8
- Writing simple/complex Queries in SQL & PLSQL way using any RDBMS platform
- Writing build scripts using Maven
- Must have good exposure in building and deploy applications using DevOps practices
- Experience in Spring framework, Application Security (2-way SSL), batch scripting will be definitely an advantage
- Good understanding in both SDLC & Agile scrum models is plus
- Should be self driven and should be confident enough to present his own solutions to the problems where he feel more appropriate
- Good understanding in Test driven development (TDD) and should be capable of writing tests
- Advantage to have knowledge in banking and financials domain, especially in Private banking, derivative trading, order management, OTC FX/EQ Options, structured products, FX Cash etc.,