The Senior Java developer will be instrumental in defining development methodologies and providing solutions using latest frameworks. He or she will be involved in the coding for new projects/evolutions, production L3 support.
Role and responsibilities:
- Back-end development with Java Spring and Oracle PL/SQL
- Perform and manage from testing to implementation vendor software installations that are based on AIX or LINUX on Websphere / Tomcat technologies
- Discuss with Vendors regarding installation needs and follow-ups
- Perform quality Unit, Integration tests (Test & Business Driven Development is preferred.)
- Assist testing team in SIT, performance & endurance testing
- Write technical specifications
- Propose technical solutions and improvements proactively, based on pros and cons after analysis of the various options.
- Prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams following the processes and tools of the bank
- Perform quality reporting and controls
- Provide guidance to the team members on various topics on technical matters
- Estimation and Analysis of new requirements for projects for the applications managed by the team
- Assist in Technical Architecture Diagram and Application Architecture Diagram preparation for asset documentation needs
- Proficient with Java 8, Java Spring and ORM
- Proficient with REST API (Spring Rest controller, Swagger spec...)
- Proficient with software engineering: building (Maven), testing (Jmeter, Postman, Mockito...), CI/CD (Jenkins, Serena), Security, Performance tuning, logging...
- Proficient with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of AIX/Linux, Shell scripting, Tomcat
- Team player with good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Degree holder