Our client is a bank which is looking for core skills in Java. In this role the candidate will be working on a real time risk and p&l application that is used by front office globally. The ideal candidate will have development experience building large scale applications. Open to overseas candidate with strong technical skills.
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of core Java programming experience on an enterprise software project.
- Experience working with ZeroMQ, Netty, HazelCast, Akka, Google ProtoBufs, REST services.
- Experience leading complex technology efforts in a fast paced agile environment
- Previous working experience in Capital Markets or in a Fixed Income or FX Front Office environment is a asset (Add advantage)
- Excelled communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams and across different regions
- Experience working with cloud computing (AWS, Azure) is a plus
- Java 8 for server side components
- Netty, ZeroMQ, and raw sockets for remoting
- BerkeleyDB, Apache Cassandra and HazelCast for data storage
- Apache Kafka and Apache Beam for streaming and distribution
- C++ and JNI integration to the quant library
- Google Protocol Buffers for serialization
- Graphite, Grafana and InfluxDB for metrics
- Linux as the operating system
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"