Senior JAVA Developer-Contract
Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of a Senior JAVA Developer
To analyse business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards The Position:
The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability
- Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
- Documenting design decisions, components and keep the knowledge base.
- Develop the code and provide hands on engineering expertise to the development teams
- Manage UAT User Queries & coordinate UAT Activities so that UAT can be completed timely.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
- Record and track defects uncovered during the execution of tests and escalated the issues status to project management and updated Teams on items of impact and participate in resolution; design retest cases/scripts/data to retest.
- Review the code developed by Vendor, enhance the system & performance
- Involves in performance enhancement analysis
- Expert level programming skills in Java
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures, prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON, familiar JBoss Rest easy is a plus
- Strong core Java skills
- Strong experience with Spring stack (Spring IOC, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Boot)
- Strong DB with one of the RDBMS Database like Oracle, Sybase or Sql Server
- Should be aware of the latest tech development in Java space
- Should be keen to learn new and implement technology in reasonable time
- Should have written code using Java 8 or above. Exposure to Java 11 will be added advantage
- Exposure to migration of Java components
- Java 6 to Java
- Migrate Application from Weblogic to JBoss
- Strong analytical and logical skills