Senior Investment Advisor
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Purpose
The Role Responsibilities
- Deliver investment advice that meets client's financial objectives and needs profile
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Partner with the Priority Banking Relationship Manager (NRI Market) to provide timely and relevant investment advisory services given client's financial objectives and needs profile
- Utilise in-house advisory platforms to deliver holistic investment advisory to clients
- Strengthen the value proposition of the IA team through contributing investment ideas/themes and speaking at market outlook events
- Participate and promote digital initiatives, facilitate webinars to drive better wealth management client journey and penetration
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Degree Holder in the fields of either Finance, Business, Economics or Banking with 10 years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
- Demonstrate Passion & affinity for the financial markets
- Strong understanding of key products: Unit Trusts, Bonds, FX and Structured Products
- Ability to articulate information, ideas and solutions to client succinctly
- Self-driven team player who takes initiative and detail oriented
- Supervisory Experience is advantageous
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.