Senior Institutional Sales ( Asset Management)
- Jun 01, 2021
Great Opportunity as a Senior Institutional Sales, Asset Management, Singapore
Senior Institutional Sales, Asset Management, Singapore
Our client, a well regarded Financial Institution is looking for a Senior Institutional Sales Person in their Asset Management Division.
This position is responsible for the development and maintenance of business relationships with international clients such as sovereign wealth funds, pensions funds, asset managers, wealth managers/private banks, family offices, and other institutional investors. The person is required to work with other Asset Management teams such as the investment and product teams to deliver comprehensive AM products and solutions to the clients.
- Developing and maintaining business relationship with global clients
- Direct client coverage and closing deals is expected
- Comprehensive coverage of both onshore and offshore products; partner with Portfolio Managers and Product Managers to promote Asset Management products
- Accomplish the assigned sales target, and achieve a responsible and competitive market share
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- Demonstrated experience in relationship development at global stage and ability to leverage relationships to enhance the company's position
- Demonstrated knowledge in asset management business
- Must have key relationships with the target clientele.
- Entrepreneurial and resourcefulness traits are keys to success within this role
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371