Senior Institutional Sales, Southeast Asia
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Our client is a global leader within the funds management industry offering a broad range of investment options to institutional clients in the region. They are currently expanding their business in Asia and are seeking a Senior Institutional Sales covering Southeast Asia to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining institutional relationships in the Southeast Asia region. Key responsibilities include:
- Relationship manager for existing institutional clients (e.g., pension plan sponsors, endowments, foundations, official institutions)
- Responsible for business development and execution of sales strategy
- Develop internal relationships with portfolio managers, product specialists and other areas globally to enhance delivery of our products to clients and opportunities
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5 - 8 years relevant experience within Investment management firms, Hedge Funds or Private Equity
- Self-motivated individual, with a commitment to excellence
- BA/BS degree in related field (Economics, Finance or Accounting); MBA or CFA is preferred
- Must possess outstanding relationship management skills and experience, along with a high standard of public speaking & presentation experience & in possession of any locally required licenses.
- Ability to focus and prioritize the key initiatives across a broad range of opportunities and relationships
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.