Senior Innovation Manager - Global Payments and Cash Management
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Innovation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead rapid design and delivery of strategic, global Innovations projects from initial proof of concept through to client readiness and commercialisation
- Act as Innovation subject matter expert in working with internal product and technology partners
- Ensure effective interaction and advocacy across internal organisational boundaries, including Product, eCommerce, Compliance, Client Services, Operations and Technology, and externally with FinTech firms, regulators and industry partners
- Identify business needs and translate into clear problem statements
- Demonstrate understanding of the Global Business and product strategies, market insights and translating those into solution requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong experience in corporate banking and FinTech product development experience.
- Experience in developing new product and service, from design to commercialisation in a digital product, emerging technology business
- Ability to effectively work with multiple business and technology partners to drive innovation and deliver complex product propositions
- Working knowledge of software design architecture patterns, web and mobile security issues, application performance management
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interaction with the global FinTech community preferred
- Insight into emerging technologies and customer trends in financial services like Blockchain, Distributed Ledger, Application Program Interface, Internet of Things, Data Analytics, Mobile, Wallets
- Commercially minded and focused on customer outcomes
- Good understanding of Payments and Liquidity product propositions
- Strong leadership skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global, matrix environment with minimum direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Lateral thinker with good problem solving skills
- Results-driven, problem-solver with structuring and analytic capabilities and attention to detail
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A8L3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited