Senior Specialist, Information Security We are looking for a Senior Specialist in Information Security who is responsible for vulnerability assessment and penetration test. On a day-to-day basis, the Security Specialist will work with our Information Security team, performing real-time monitoring security events, triage, analysis and escalation to the next level.
- Monitoring, triage, analysis/investigation and escalation of real time security events
- Providing recommendations to improve security monitoring and our cyber defences
- Preparing regular security reports/dashboards to measure the effectiveness of controls in place
- Performing vulnerability assessments/penetration tests (VAPT) and ensure that the identified security weaknesses are remediated in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the security operation manuals, playbooks and documentation are updated
- Implementing and maintaining security infrastructure/tools such as IPS, SIEM, vulnerability management, forensics tools etc
- Any ad hoc duties required.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Degree in IT/Information Security or Cyber Security related qualification with at least 5 years of working experience in Information Security or Cyber Security.
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux and Windows administration, Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Breach Detection and Network Forensics systems
- Experience working in a 24 x 7 Security Operations Center
- Prior experience handling vulnerability assessment and remediation
- Strong technical background in Security Information Event Management System (SIEM), Vulnerability Management, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and Breach Detection systems
- Strong technical background in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tool
- Strong ability to understand and analyse log and network packet data
- Strong foundation in security threats and countermeasures
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective time management, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the given deadlines
- Team player and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be in 24 x 7 Stadby