Senior IT Strategy Consultant
- 72K+ neg
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimal Cost
- 11 Sep 17
Manage IT organization transformation & IT process optimization projects.
Looking for the right person to join and manage an IT Organization Transformation Project Team, reporting to the Senior Mgt (CIO) and focusing on
- Designing key project deliverables for the client
- Being responsible for the production of said deliverables
- Facilitating key meetings at the client site
- Detecting business opportunities within the client environment.
- Providing context elements to facilitate proposals making
- Ad hoc tasks as defined by the team manager
Street-smart, university graduate, mother-of-two or young "retiree": all are welcome to apply!
We do not focus on what education you have but on your skills, personality and more importantly your potential.
The only limitation we have at this stage: we can only accept candidates who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or Dependant Pass holders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present to both small and large groups
- Prior experience in reporting to C-level
- Expert in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid experience in working for complex IT Departments,
- Assertive, high energy, able to create urgency, and willing to take risks
- Independent learner and takes initiatives
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Self-motivated, talking ownership of their own business to expand the company presence