Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 85,000 employees in offices around the world, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group ("TD"). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to more than 25 million customers worldwide through three key business lines:
- Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance
- U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, and TD’s investment in TD Ameritrade
- Wholesale Banking through TD Securities
TD had C$1.3 trillion in assets as at April 30, 2018. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with approximately 12 million active online and mobile customers. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol "TD".
In Singapore, TD operates as The Toronto-Dominion Bank, Singapore Branch and Toronto Dominion (South East Asia) Limited, which are collectively known as “TD Singapore” since 1979. The key business in Singapore is TD Securities which is part of Wholesale Banking.
Service Assurance Operations is a 24/7 Service Availability (Dual Site Coverage) department responsible for providing frontline support and monitoring of the Banks mainframe, distributed and network environments. The primary focus of the team is system surveillance and reacting to any/all anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for the Banks mission critical platforms.
We are looking for self-motivated and focused individuals who enjoy a fast-paced environment requiring attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for the team’s completion of system/application maintenance functions
- As a Subject Matter Expert, oversees and approves the team's execution of Incident and Change Management tasks as well as enterprise surveillance of the associated components in these environments
- Ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating impact to TDBFG
- Leading & coordinating any P3 Incidents bridges
- Will be counted on for their knowledge during any P1/P2 incidents, will work with the TD Major Incident Team where required
- Escalate any major issues or challenges to the Manager IT Operations
- Provides subject matter expertise and procedural guidance to the team
- Accountable for overseeing the training and development of new employees
- Batch monitoring and execution of all critical applications through CA-7, CA AutoSys, CA iDash and TIBCO, ensuring SLA’s are met and exceptions are addressed
- Monitoring the schedules and resolving exceptions of all File Transmission across various platforms such as TIBCO, Connect Direct, TCP/IP and FTP
- The position entails working within the ServiceNow ITSM tool to create Incident tickets and escalate them via xMatters Paging Tool, as well as understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies
- Strong team player and self-motivated
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential to interact with support groups, clients and vendors
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a superior ability to make things happen using impact and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivering results while ensuring operational, reputational, and proprietary risks are minimized
- Strong change management skills with demonstrated ability to act as a catalyst for change
- Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding of Z Series MVS Mainframe, hardware and Operating system
- Understanding of MVS, VTAM, IMS, CICS, System Automation, Netview, and AS/400 commands
- Sound understanding of File Transmission protocol’s such as Secured File Transfer, FTP, TCP/IP, Connect Direct and TIBCO
- Experience with batch scheduling (e.g. CA-7, CA Autosys, CA iDash)
- Candidates should possess a sound understanding of distributed (LINUX, WINTEL, SUN) and network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches) including basic telecommunications concepts
- Thorough understanding of the core ITIL processes
- Thorough understanding of ServiceNow ITSM toll and xMatters Paging tool
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.