Senior Human Resources Business Partner
There will never be a typical day at Experian, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing global landscape.
This role is to support the Market of South East Asia (SEA): The SEA market is one of the fastest growing markets in the region. We currently have approximately 260 Headcount spread mainly around Singapore & Malaysia and then Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
The Senior HR BP SEA is accountable for planning, designing, aligning and implementing the people strategy for Experian South East Asia in coordination with the SEA Leadership team. You will also own and deliver internally people programs for SEA market gaining exposure into SEA Senior leadership.
Senior HR BP activities:
• Act as a trusted partner to support business with the people agenda including talent planning and operational decision-making.
• Support the business in identifying people challenges, enhancing employee engagement and retention, talent identification and development and extend solutions and delivery of the right outcomes.
• Provide the businesses with expertise in HR, delivering HR Divisional plans and business area goals, to translate business needs and plans into organization/people solutions.
• Coordinate with our HR CoE to plan and properly implement people programs within the SEA market acting like an internal consultant who knows how to project manage and deliver high-value adding people solutions. Success at Experian is strongly about personal fit with the culture and the behaviours we value as an organization.
• Minimum 7-10 yeas' experience with particular focus in HR Business Partnering roles in fast growth market with Experience ideally in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and/ or other emerging market countries.
• Demonstrated examples of being a key advisor in a leadership team on all matters and being a thought partner, with skills in planting ideas, challenging, provoking and inciting action.
• Demonstrated examples of being someone how implement successfully major people transformational programs (from design to implementation) in a multicultural/ multi country context.
• Strategic and innovative thinker.
• Strong Computer Expertise
• Client focused and strong business acumen, with a strong understanding of the client group and the context within which they operate, an ability to engage in high level debate around that context and a strong point of view beyond immediate domain.
• Demonstrates outstanding teamwork, proactively developing colleagues, caring about our reputation and priorities and always assuming positive intent
• Is credible and confident, displaying great energy, passion and drive in everything they do, good levels of emotional intelligence and common sense.
• Ability to manage multiple expectations and projects at the same time.
• Commercially minded with an interest in market best practices and continuous learning
• Maintain and develop key relationships with vendors to provide valuable additional sourcing channels for Experian.