Senior High Yield Credit Analyst - Hedge Fund (Singapore-based)
My client is a market-leading global hedge fund who are currently looking for a senior high yield credit analyst to work as a number two to the existing portfolio manager in their Singapore office. Due to continued success and growth, they are looking for the senior analyst to come in and work as an analyst for the fund but also manage a portion of the current AUM.
Senior High Yield Credit Analyst Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• You will be working as the number 2 to the portfolio manager and will be a member of the credit research team for the Asian high yield bond fund.
• You will be operating as a generalist with regards to sector coverage, as such, you will be expected to cover credits across multiple sectors and geographies.
• You will be involved in bringing new investment ideas and improving the quality of the team's research.
• You will have the opportunity to manage a sub-account of the fund to develop a track record.
• Use your expertise to provide investment recommendations on high yield investments, including fundamental and relative value views
• Perform investment research, including written opinions, models, and credit presentations
• Be a strong generalist or be interested in developing wider sector experience
• Lead or participate in strategic projects.
• Minimum 6 years' experience in high yield credit analysis.
• Strong quantitative & analytic skills.
• Strong multi-tasking ability, good attention to detail, well organized and adept at managing priorities.
If you are interested in this position, please can you apply with you CV via email@example.com