Our client is a Tier 1 Asset Management firm. They are looking for a Senior HRBP / Deputy Head HR to join them to increase their bench strength
- Partner with senior leaders to define and execute their business and talent agenda balancing the need to align with the Firms Talent Agenda and meet business specific priorities
- Partner with the business on all key talent decisions, providing advice and expertise, tailored for specific business needs.
- Provide expert counsel and coaching to senior leaders in their roles and with their own personal development.
- Support the business with organizational change and development as necessary, influencing leaders to address complex organizational design issues where required for business success
- Understand and take a leadership role in the application of the Firm s reward philosophy and processes through proactive consultation with the client and partnership with the compensation team to drive a meritocracy
- Leverage the wider HR function and specifically partner with HR Consulting, ER, and the HR Client Team to execute business priorities and solutions
- Minimum of 10 -15 years HR experience in an Asset Management firm / Bank
- Demonstrated expertise and experience serving in a consultative capacity to senior business leaders, shaping organizational strategy, goals and alignment
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting and talent management
- Ability to execute firm-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast paced, global corporate environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis