Recruitment Specialist - Data Science, AI & Analytics
Senior Full Stack Engineer required for leading technology organisation
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Command Group have been retained exclusively to recruit a Senior Full Stack Engineer (Digital Services) to work with the leading Tech organization based in Singapore.
Our client is an innovative recognised technology company, they offer clear career progression, a competitive salary/package and the opportunity to work on key applications & services.
The successful Full Stack Engineer will be managing a smaller team of Software Engineers and reporting into the Engineering Director.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work In partnership with the engineering teams to define, design and build new web applications and services
- Develop high quality applications and services by producing clean and modular code
- Write functional/unit tests to ensure robustness, resiliency and reliability
- Improving the dependability of web applications & services through continuously enhancing application source code, refactoring and bug fixing
- Incessantly discover, evaluate and implement new web technologies to improve development competency or codebase
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in computer science and/or a related discipline
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments.
- Experienced in front end development components, charts etc. (desirable)
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Experienced in the field of software engineering, working with data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience with CI/CD via Jenkins
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform (desirable)
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ (desirable)
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres, MySQL etc.
- Experienced in Open Source development
If this opportunity is of interest, then do not hesitate to contact Joe Gul on: +65 3159 2290 Alternatively send a copy of your updated CV to: Joe.Gul@commandgroup.com
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume for the sole purpose of the processing and administration by Command Recruitment Group relating to this job application. Working with our clients, we are dedicated to equal opportunities and diversity to promote recruitment and employment equality.
EA License number – 13S6594 | EA Registration No: R1981662