Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Our client is a global market leader in a commercial real estate space that is robust and strong even during pandemic times. They have developed a suite of applications that has catered to business needs all over APAC, and are looking to bring in strong full-stack engineers onboard to further develop and enhance this product offering. Responsibilities:
Skills and Experiences:
- Develop highly available, high performance, scalable systems in one of the world's largest organizations.
- Gain to work with both backend and frontend projects, as well as gain exposure to cloud platforms, and DevOps processes.
- Design, develop, test, release, and operate the platform with full SDLC with Agile methods.
- Have over 8+ years of running end-to-end full-stack development of distributed back-end systems, and as well as frontend/UI features.
- Strong full-stack development expertise:
- Backend - C# (.NET technologies, ASP.NET, preferably VB.NET)
- Good exposure with technologies such as SQL Servers, SSRS, Okta, and public cloud platforms (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Quick learning capability under agile, rapidly changing environments.
- Strong business sense and analytical ability.
- Go-getter attitude and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Able to show respect for differences in opinions. Possess a one-team spirit.
For more information you can email Bryan Quah
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 524827
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/ETSmK0/senior-full-stack-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-048619-singapore-14608066 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544