Senior Financial Analyst - Vice President (Logistics & Supply Chain)
- Up to SGD 150,000 + Variable Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Kaskal Executive
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
Our client is looking for an Senior Financial Analyst (VP level) to support their Asia business - leading and managing the commercial function to ensure high service performance and business profitability consistently. Duties range from review and presentation of investment and capex/opex, commercial agreements with customers and key vendors, business performance review, financial performance analysis and corporate reporting and due diligence support for target M&A’s.
1. Management of investment and capex. This could include preparing business case including developing financial models
2. Support preparation, review and final approval from management of commercial contracts – NDA’s, LOI’s, key customer & vendor contracts.
3. Support on due diligence and evaluation of new targets. Including post acquisition integration.
4. Implement Group polices and processes with respect to Commercials (Contracts etc) and Capexes. In doing so, review existing processes for investment decisions and amend to make the process more robust and in line with best practices.
5. Develop a process of project management for key projects.
6. Develop, institute and monitor the post capex/investment process.
7. Train and develop the BU commercial leads for any gaps that they may have on evaluating and analyzing projects.
8. Separate to core commercial skill listed above, the candidate should also have and additional skill e.g. warehouse and transport environment exposure, accounting and controls, management accounting and budgeting, in order to support in-country/BU specific project work and provide ongoing assistance if and when required.
Education, Experience and Criteria
1. Masters degree in finance with specialization in project evaluation and analysis OR CFA OR CA/CPA
2. Practical understanding and working with legal contracts. Ideally an exposure to a negotiation of legal contract and/or have acquired formal legal course/module as part of a degree.
3. 5 years plus of experience in work similar to listed above from 3PL sector.
4. Exposure to a multi cultural, multi geography ideally Australasia.
Skills and Competencies
1. Commercially sound – understanding and ability to identify business risks. Balance between risk and reward.
2. Ability to read beyond the text.
3. Financial modeling.
4. Due diligence & post integration experience.
5. Project management.
6. Good communication and analytical skills.
8. Hands on and ability to work independently.
9. Strong negotiating, communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Ability to handle time pressure, push back and strong opposing views.
11. Team player.
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 15C7408