Senior Financial Analyst
- Not Specified
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 08 Jan 18 2018-01-08
Company Description Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Job Responsibilities: The Financial Analyst will support financial reporting and accounting activities for the Vision Care Regional Office.
- General Accounting and transactional activities
- Financial Closing and Analysis
- Financial and tax reporting, cashflow forecasting
- Process improvement and standardization
- Business partnering with various stakeholders
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual financial close cycles and ensure compliance to accounting policies and timelines
- Ensure proper reconciliation of accounts under the care of Business Unit Finance
- Work closely with Local and Regional Global Services to ensure smooth operations of the regional office
- Perform annual cashflow forecasting and support tax reporting requirements
- Tracking of project capital and expenses in the regional office
- Supports payment processing and vendor set-up as needed
- Understand and drive standardized reporting to support the transition to AP LGS business model, complete SOP for regional office
- Support budget and forecast cycle process for the regional office
- Support regional FP&A tasks as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting/requests & perform analytics for decision support to business partners
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed (compliance)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (in Accountancy/Finance)
- 5-8 years related experience, preferably with at least 2-3 years of experience in managing regional office books.
- Strong analytical skills and business partnership skills, strong planning / prioritization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial and planning database tools. Experience in SAP and TM1 Cognos
- Responsible, detailed oriented, independent and takes ownership of assigned tasks
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply. EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737