Senior Finance Manager - Real Estate Developer
- 150K to 180K + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
Our Client is seeking an experienced Finance Professional with extensive experience in the Real Estate sector to manage the Finance, Treasury and Tax functions
- Review financial reports and statutory accounts of the joint ventures and ensure that they are accurate and compliant with the Group’s accounting policies and procedures and meet the best practice standard
- Work with the finance reps of joint venture partners on finance matters to ensure that:
- The historical and projected performance of the respective businesses are presented effectively and timely for critical business decisions
- Cashflow requirements are properly planned for and co-ordinate with The Group’s Treasury to prepare for the required funds
- Financial budgets of the respective businesses are reviewed before tabling for board’s approval
- The effective control processes are in place to limit risks to the Group’s assets without hampering proper risk taking in the Group’s core businesses
- Assist to prepare and review financial analyses on proposed acquisitions, mergers or any corporate exercises and ensure these are accurate for decision making
- Review Budgets and projections of joint venture companies as well as requests for changes to budgets before recommending for approval.
- Work with The Group’s Treasury to ensure that The Group’s Treasury policies, are adhered to and effectively executed by the joint venture operations.
- Assist to co-ordinate the negotiations and documentation of financing facilities for the joint ventures and the Group
- Assist in ensuring compliance of the Group and joint ventures’ loans covenants and undertakings
- Ensure that tax matters and taxation of the joint ventures is planned and managed in consultation with the Group tax.
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline
- Minimum of ten years’ relevant experiences preferably in the real estate sector and in regional positions
- Able to travel on a frequent basis (50%)
- Excellent command of English, oral and written
- Excellent in analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good personality, able to communicate proficiently and effectively at all levels
- Good knowledge of regional accounting standards (in particular, Indonesia or Vietnam or Thailand), income tax and Companies Act
- Able to work with a team.