* Premiere Food Supplier * Work Life Balance * Competitive Salary
Our Client is a premiere food supplier with ambitious growth plans within the Region. They are a major player within the industry and due to their commitment to provide the best Finance partnership to their stakeholders, they are now looking for a dynamic Senior Finance Manager to join their team !
The Role reports to the CFO and leading a team of 4 Accountants, the Senior Finance Manager will manage the full spectrum of finance which includes financial accounting, tax, audit and management reporting for the entities in Singapore. You will be a valued business partner to the operations and sales team, driving financial performance, setting KPIs and implementing strategies to improve profitability and reducing costs. You will lead initiatives to improve processes and work flows, standardising and driving best practices.
Manage financial closing process and audit for Singapore entities / business
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including analysis of key performance indicators.
- Assist in statutory accounting and external filings for consolidated accounts including managing the process and relationship with external auditors and governmental bodies.
- Participate in local monthly period review meeting or departmental meeting to address issues
- Work closely with Operations and respective HODs and provide guidance / address any issues relating to Finance functions
Budgeting and Business Partnering
- Ensure local Singapore budgets are adhered to with all adverse variance closely monitored
- Set up and review targets, and monitor the performance of each department within the business in line with the set of budgets and provide the necessary solution together with the management and operations team
- Supporting business strategies by participating in ad-hoc projects/initiatives supporting business strategies, drive cost-savings initiatives, and to provide recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Seek opportunities to improve profitability and/or cash flow
Internal controls and compliance
- Assist in implementing and maintaining accounting processes and reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Cultivate good practice of control and finance accounting policies and procedures, to ensure efficient and accurate reporting
- Identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures including SOPs.
Tax and Insurance
- Liaise with lawyers and consultants to oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues
- Preparation for tax computation and deal with all government tax and accounting affair
- Review of GST computation and form to ensure compliance with GST Laws
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, ACCA qualification or equivalent
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS Reporting requirements and tax computation.
- Experience in external audit and tax reporting required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivator, proactive and committed
- Able to work independently as well as a team
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to Suli Harharah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.