Our client, a leading Asset Management firm is looking to hire a meticulous individual to manage cost center reporting, transfer pricing and cost allocations for the Head Office.
- Responsible for tracking, monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Manage costs recharges to local business units.
- These include billings, payments and ensuring proper transfer pricing documentation are in place to support the recharges.
- Responsible for regular update of regional finance policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient policies are in place as well as timely communication to the relevant parties whenever there are updates.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring adherence to Group polices on major expenditure requests by Local Business units.
- Responsible for coordinating the regional approval process for major expenditure.
- Responsible to ensuring adherence to Group’s Auditors’ Independence Policy (“AIP”).
- Responsible for coordinating the regional approval process for AIP requests raised by Local Business Units.
- Review expense claims of CEOs of LBUs.
- Compile and analyse Local Business Units’ expenditure on travel & entertainment, office rental, etc.
- Compile and analyse quarterly fees earned from Prudential Life business units.
- Manage bank operations for the time deposit account of an overseas Local Business Units.
- BCP coordinator for Regional Finance & Tax team.
- Degree in Accountancy (preferred) or Finance
- 7+ years overall experience with at least 3 at Big 4 in senior manager position with the remaining in multinational financial services industry
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on and meticulous
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills