Senior Finance Associate, Financial and Regulatory Reporting
The successful candidate will prepare or review daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly transaction postings, schedules and reports for GL accounting and internal and external reporting purposes. The Job
- Prepare General Ledger Journals and Group Financial Reporting Forms.
- Assist in the reconciliation of bank accounts, balance sheet accounts, fixed asset schedules, payroll reconciliation and preparation of inter-company and third party billings and payment requisition forms.
- Follow up on outstanding reconciliation items and liaise with respective Business Units.
- Support IFRS 17 project testing work
- Support IT related projects to improve the integration of the various base systems with Financial System, financial workflow of product launches, and perform User Acceptance Test verification.
- Assist in financial and regulatory reporting and preparation of supporting schedules for reporting and audit purposes.
- Participate in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative
- Handle administrative duties and ad hoc assignments to support internal and external users in financial related matters.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.