Our client is a global Insurance brand looking to hire into their regiona Finance team to boost their capabilities in budgeting, forecasting and wider business analytics.
This role exists to support and be a backup for all the responsibilities to maintain the sales/ordering system, management and tracking of spend, PO budget approvals and facilitate ongoing reporting and analysis to assess each departments' performance, tracking of IT projects and ensuring invoice processing and chargebacks are performed in a controlled and timely manner.
- Business partnering & reporting (P&L, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis preparation and review)
- Backup for management of the sales/ordering system
- Administer and manage the ordering system, maintaining up-to-date records to ensure all orders are appropriately approved, recorded and spend against the orders are tracked and auditable to meet regulatory and transfer pricing requirements.
- Track ongoing orders rolling forward into subsequent years. Prepare annual rollovers and country packs and commentary.
- Prepare TP/sales information for annual budget and forecasts
- Primary for Budget management, PO review/approvals & spend tracking
- Intercompany recharge & transfer pricing expertis
Qualifications and Key Requirements
- Strong financial & business analysis (incl experience in budget, forecast, intercompany, transfer-pricing)
- Project rollouts, esp. IT shared services experience
- Outsourcing, process migration, liasing with vendors
- Asia regional experience
- Ideally be experienced in financial management and reporting for an organisation involved in the provision of technology services
- Exposed to Transfer Pricing and Procurement disciplines
- Financially astute and able to translate financial information into meaningful insight for Senior Management
- Able to engage effectively with staff and senior management across the organisation and collaborate with, influence colleagues outside of the formal organisation structure and across geographic borders.
- Organised and flexible to ensure the delivery of long term and short term objectives such as the annual budget process and regular financial management reporting
- A self-starter and ability to manage upwards.
If you are keen on this role please Apply now or get in touch with Cain Yee - firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence 11C5502
Reg No R1329079